Các câu hỏi thường gặp
- by Super User
- Hits: 5771
WHERE IS THANG TIEN 10?
- Thang Tien 10 will be held at Camp Strake - 11322 Interstate 45 Southbound, Conroe, Texas 77302
DO YOU HAVE A 1-DAY PASS?
- Yes, we do offer 1-day pass for day visit only. There is no overnight day-pass available. The cost for 1-day pass is $50, which includes 3 meals, a T-shirt, & a camp patch. Only 1 T-shirt and 1 patch allowed per camper who purchase multiple day-passes. You must designate the exact date(s) you'd like to visit when registering.
DO YOU OFFER PART-TIME CAMPING PACKAGES?
- Yes, we do offer a 3-day overnight weekend pass for Friday 6/27- Sunday 6/29.
- The cost for the weekend-pass is $150 if register & pay before 3/1/14; $180 if register & pay before 5/1/14; $210 if register & pay after 5/1/14.
- We also offer a $100 VISITOR Weekly package with no meals and no overnight stay for the entire week. This VISITOR pass only applies to family members and visitors; it DOES NOT applies to Scouts.
DO I NEED TO REGISTER IF I ONLY ATTEND DAY-CAMP & PART-TIME?
- Yes, everyone needs to register under your Lien Doan including people who are purchasing the 1-day or weekend passes.
DO I NEED TO ATTEND CAMP WITH MY CHILD(REN)?
- A parent or legal guardian must accompany Cub Scouts under 10 years of age and Girl Scouts under 11 years of age. There are some exceptions, Cub Scouts who are older than 10 years old must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
DO YOU OFFER FAMILY DISCOUNTS?
- Families with 5 or more full-time registrations will receive a 10% discount.
- Children under 5 years old also camp for free! Their meals can be purchased separately.
ARE BEDS AVAILABLE FOR OLDER LEADERS?
- Yes, we do have a limited number of beds for seniors over 60 years old. The cost for the beds is $100 for the week.
DO YOU OFFER TRANSPORTATION TO & FROM AIRPORT & CAMPSITE?
- Yes, please read the memo below from the Transportation Committee:
1/ Ban Vận Chuyển (BVCTT10) sẽ đưa đón Trại Sinh từ Phi Trường về Trại Camp Strake. Vì lý do bảo hiểm BVCTT10 không nhận chuyên chở những ai không phải là trại sinh TT10. Transportation subcommittee will have shuttles to pick up from Houston airport to Camp Strake. For liability reasons, Transportation Subcommittee will not transport nonregistered campers of TT10.
2/ Thời gian đón từ phi trường về đất trại: 25, 26 và 27 tháng 6 năm 2014. Shuttles will pick up from airport on June 25, 26, and 27th, 2014.
3/ Thời gian đưa từ đất trại về lại phi trường: 3 tháng 7 năm 2014. Shuttles will bring people from camp to airport on July 3rd, 2014.
4/ Các liên đoàn có trên 20 trại sinh nếu tự túc mướn xe, BVCTT10 sẽ giúp "drop off" và "pick up" Quý Trưởng phụ trách mướn xe. Lien Doan with more than 20 campers plesae arrange your own transportation. Transport subcommittee can assist in helping you pickup your rental vans.
5/ Các cá nhân di chuyển không theo nhóm và đại diện liên đoàn phải mang theo "cell phone" khi đến phi trường để thành viên của BVCTT10 liên lạc. Please provide cell phone numbers to communicate with shuttle drivers.
6/ Tất cả các trại sinh sử dụng phương tiện di chuyển của BVCTT10 phải ghi danh và ký tên trong giấy miễn tố. All campers and users of shuttle service must sign liability waiver forms.
7/ Mọi thủ tục ghi danh để được đón đưa từ phi trường đến đất trại phải được hoàn tất trước ngày 1 tháng 6 năm 2014. All shuttle registration must be complete before 6/1/2014.
8/ Lệ phí $30.00 cho mỗi trại sinh "around trip". Chi phiếu xin trả cho Thang Tien 10. Round trip ticket is $30. One way ticket is $15.
WHO SHOULD WE MAKE THE CHECKS PAYABLE TO?
- Individual campers make checks payable to your local Lien Doan
- Lien Doan representatives make 1 check payable to BSA National – MEMO 62003-8360
IS THERE A PAPER REGISTRATION FORM I CAN FILL OUT?
- TT10 Registration is only available on-line; no paper registration forms will be accepted.
DO YOU ACCEPT FOREIGN CURRENCIES?
- We can only accept checks or money orders in US Dollars.
DOES EVERYONE NEED TO TURN IN A BSA HEALTH FORM?
- Yes, everyone who attends camp, regardless of the amount of time spent in camp will need to turn in a BSA Health forms.
- Overnight campers will need to turn in parts A-C.
- Day visitors will need to turn in parts A&B
I AM A GIRL SCOUT; DO I NEED TO TURN IN A BSA HEATH FORM?
- Yes, all Girl Scouts, parents, visitors, leaders will need to turn in a BSA Health form.
WILL THERE BE A DOCTOR AT CAMP TO SIGN INCOMPLETE HEALTH FORM?
- We will have a team of doctors & nurses to administer to minor illnesses. However, they are NOT authorized to sign BSA Health form.
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY MEDICAL FORM IS MISSING A DOCTOR’S SIGNATURE?
- You could go to a local clinic to have a physical exam done and obtain a doctor’s signature there.
WILL YOU ISSUE REFUNDS IF I COULD NOT GET A DOCTOR’S SIGNATURE FOR MY HEALTH FORM?
- No refunds will be issued for missing Health form at camp.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEER TO HELP AT CAMP?
- Thang Tien camp is run by 100% volunteers. We could not do it without everyone’s help! Please visit http://thangtien10.net/ghidanh/forms for the volunteer form.
DO VOLUNTEERS NEED TO REGISTER & PAY FOR CAMP?
- Since Thang Tien camp is run by 100% volunteers. All adult attending camp are expected to volunteer their time and talent. All staff & volunteers are required to register and pay the full camp fees like everyone else.
DO YOU OFFER EARLY CHECK-IN AT CAMP FOR TROOPS?
- Yes, we do offer the option for troops to check in several weeks before camp begins. By checking in early, a troop will be provided with a pass that they will present at the security checkpoint they reach when first arriving in camp. Troops that have checked in early will then be allowed to proceed immediately to their campsite, or if they have changes to their check-in information, they will be allowed access to an express check-in line available only to those who have checked in early. This line will be intended only to update an existing early check in with minor changes to the troop’s roster.
In order to be eligible to participate in early check-in, each troop must have the following:
- A completed BSA Annual Health and Medical Record (including Parts A, B, & C) for each person attending camp (youth & adult) regardless of the amount of time spent in camp.
- A signed Code of Conduct for everyone attending camp.
- A signed Photo Waiver Form for everyone attending camp. ON-SITE CHECK-IN – Upon arriving in camp, troops that have yet to check in should park, and then the Registration Representative should proceed to the Camp Strake Registration Office. There will be a line for troops who have not participated in Early Check-In. Members of our staff will examine your paperwork and ensure that everything is completed.